Hi, I’m Dr. Stanley Greenfield, a PhD pharmaceutical chemist, with a personal reason to pour my time, skill and passion into my diabetic skincare business. As a child, I observed the struggles of diabetic family members in attempting to manage their disease. My son became a type 1 diabetic as a teenager.
If you live with diabetes or know someone who does, you know the importance of maintaining healthy skin. I can help. As a PhD pharmaceutical chemist and product formulator I have spent the last 40 years developing safe, effective and affordable diabetic skin products that work!
We have written and compiled articles on this blog on living healthy with diabetes that will help you decide how best to care for yourself, and particularly your diabetic skin. Diabetics have been buying my skincare products
for years and I have a loyal customer following, but I realized that I could reach so many more people by creating this blog.
My goal in creating these products is to help prevent Diabetic amputations due to poor skin care and unfortunately there are a lot of diabetics who do not take proper care of their skin, especially their feet.
- 25% of diabetics will develop a foot ulcer in their lifetime.
- 50% of those foot ulcers will get infected and up to 15% of those will require amputation.
- Diabetes is the leading cause of lower extremity amputation accounting for over 60% of these amputations.
- Every 30 seconds a leg is lost from a medical complication due to diabetes.
- I worked with a diabetic physician to create two unique skin products that ensure that your hands and feet receive absolutely the best care possible with current technology.
Please use this website to educate yourself about how to take care of your Diabetic feet and hands and check out my Foot Care Checklist
to ensure that you are doing everything you possibly can on a daily basis to be a healthy diabetic!